ARWA provides a wide range of services to help you manage your water or wastewater system.
Management and Operation Services
ARWA staff members are available to assist you with technical, financial, administrative and management services. Some of our services are listed below. Many are provided Free of Charge to your utility.
To request assistance in any of these areas, contact us.
- Asset Management Service
- Consumer Confidence Report
- Custom Compliance Calendars
- Electrical Audit Assistance
- Emergency Response Planning and Assistance
- Risk and Resiliency
- Security Issues
- Electronic Transfer of MORs
- Source Water Assessment Plan
- Valve Locations
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Tests
- Leak Detection Surveys
- Water Conservation Plan
- Bacteriological Monitoring Sampling Site Plan
- Disinfection By-Products Services
- Sewer Camera Video Service
- Legislative Representation
- Salary Survey Information
- Water Rate Analysis
- Financial Planning
- State Retirement
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance Program
- D & O Insurance and Other Group Rate Policies
- State Local Government Health Insurance
Open for Registration
Water Loss Protection
The ARWA/NRWA ServLine Program protects your utility against losses from customers’ water leaks, and provides the opportunity for them to add service line repair replacement protection.