ARWA provides a wide range of services to help you manage your water or wastewater system.
Management and Operation Services
ARWA staff members are available to assist you with technical, financial, administrative and management services. Some of our services are listed below. Many are provided Free of Charge to your utility.
To request assistance in any of these areas, contact us.
- Asset Management Service
- Consumer Confidence Report
- Custom Compliance Calendars
- Electrical Audit Assistance
- Emergency Response Planning and Assistance
- Risk and Resiliency
- Security Issues
- Electronic Transfer of MORs
- Source Water Assessment Plan
- Valve Locations
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Tests
- Leak Detection Surveys
- Water Conservation Plan
- Bacteriological Monitoring Sampling Site Plan
- Disinfection By-Products Services
- Sewer Camera Video Service
- Legislative Representation
- Salary Survey Information
- Water Rate Analysis
- Financial Planning
- State Retirement
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance Program
- D & O Insurance and Other Group Rate Policies
- State Local Government Health Insurance
2021 AL-FL Joint Technical Training Conference
Thanks to all who participated! Images coming soon.
Mark your Calendar for the next
AL/FL Joint Technical
May 16-18, 2022
Panama City Beach, FL
- Info Coming Soon! -
Thanks for Coming!
ARWA's 43rd Annual Technical Training Conference
March 14-17, 2021
Open for Registration
Water Certification Classes
Wastewater I-II | June 21st
Water I-II | June 22nd
See all open CEH classes
in our new training section at
ARWA's 43rd Annual Technical Training Conference (W/WW)
March 14-17, 2021
See Event Pictures
Utility Management Certification
Schedule your own
On-site CEH Training
Water Loss Protection
The ARWA/NRWA ServLine Program protects your utility against losses from customers’ water leaks, and provides the opportunity for them to add service line repair replacement protection.
Alabama Rural Water Association is a non-profit organization representing water and wastewater systems serving rural communities and towns and commercial firms which support these systems.
We provide assistance to comply with State and Federal regulations, to help with management and operational problems, and to stimulate training initiatives.
GET IN TOUCHAlabama Rural Water Association
2576 Bell Road
Montgomery AL 36117
Phone: (334) 396-5511
Fax: (334) 396-7090