Introducing Online CEH Training!
Since the Alabama Department of Public Health released guidelines urging folks to avoid meetings to prevent the spread of the COVID-19, we have been revising our training plans, technology, and agendas to make training available online. To see more about webinars and watch a short orientation Video, select "Show More."
- To join a class, look for the Webinar Registration Link and be sure to give us a good email address. We will send an email message with all the information you will need to log into the class. Note: It is important that each attendee provide a valid email address. Attendees may attend/watch the training on a shared computer, but each must register and sign in to the training with their own email address to be credited for attending.
- On the day of the class, don't drive any farther than a computer with a good internet connection! Follow the directions to connect (from the email), and join in. You will be able to see and hear the instructor and even ask questions!
- If you have already registered for a class, we will contact you by email. If you don't hear from us, call us at 334-396-5511.
- If this will be your first time, please set up your system and log in about 15 minutes early.
In the meantime, you may watch this short (4:23 min) Quick Start video below to get started.
We truly hope that the current situation will soon pass and we can all come together and enjoy one another’s company and share experiences again. Until then, bear with us while we use Online Training. Stay safe!
See you at the Webinar!
Continuing Education and Certification Training are listed on the calendar below. Scroll through the Agenda view to get a list of upcoming classes or choose the calendar to view by month. Click on a class to get a pop-up with additional information.
Registration for classes opens 3-6 weeks before the class date at which time you will be able to register online, by mail or by fax. The Training Calendar is updated as new classes approach so check back.
Don't see what you need? Create your own class! (minimum 10 students) at your facility and on your schedule. - Read More -
In a hurry? Consider SunCoast online training to earn needed CEHs. - Read More -
Plan for Upcoming Major Events!
- March 14-17, 2021 - ARWA's Annual Technical Training Conference, Mobile, AL
CEH Quick Links
Start Planning Now!
Save the Dates!
ARWA's 45th Annual Technical Training Conference
See you in
March 19-22, 2023
More info coming soon...
Joint Technical Training Conference
Thanks to Everyone
See you next year in Orange Beach!
May 23 - 25, 2023
Open for Registration
Operator Certification Classes
Water I-II | October 11th, 2022
WW IC (Collections) | October 12th, 2022
WW I-II | October 11th, 2022
See all open CEH classes
in our new training section at
Utility Management Certification
Schedule your own
On-site CEH Training
Water Loss Protection
The ARWA/NRWA ServLine Program protects your utility against losses from customers’ water leaks, and provides the opportunity for them to add service line repair replacement protection.
Alabama Rural Water Association is a non-profit organization representing water and wastewater systems serving rural communities and towns and commercial firms which support these systems.
We provide assistance to comply with State and Federal regulations, to help with management and operational problems, and to stimulate training initiatives.
GET IN TOUCHAlabama Rural Water Association
2576 Bell Road
Montgomery AL 36117
Phone: (334) 396-5511
Fax: (334) 396-7090