ARWA provides a wide
range of services to help
you manage your water
or wastewater system.
Management and Operation Services
ARWA staff members are available to assist you with technical, financial, administrative and management services. Some of our services are listed below. Many are provided Free of Charge to your utility.
To request assistance in any of these areas, contact us.
- Asset Management Service
- Consumer Confidence Report
- Electrical Audit Assistance
- Emergency Response Planning and Assistance
- Vulnerability Assessment Plan
- Security Issues
- Electronic Transfer of MORs
- Source Water Assessment Plan
- Valve Locations
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Tests
- Leak Detection Surveys
- Water Conservation Plan
- Bacteriological Monitoring Sampling Site Plan
- Disinfection By-Products Services
- Sewer Camera Video Service
- Legislative Representation
- Computer Database Survey Information
- Water Rate Analysis
- Financial Planning
- Internet Access
- State Retirement
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance Program
- D & O Insurance and Other Group Rate Policies
- State Local Government Health Insurance
Open for Registration
Operation and Maintenance for Water and Wastewater Pumps and Panels (W/WW)
Water and Wastewater Utility Management Training
Oct 30-Rainbow City
Sustainable Utility Management (WW)
Oct 18-Alexander City
Understanding and Complying with Sanitary Sewer Overflow Permit Requirements (WW)
Utility Management Certification
Schedule your own
On-site CEH Training
Plan for future training!
Pay any ARWA invoice online.
Water Loss Protection
The ARWA/NRWA ServLine Program protects your utility against losses from customers’ water leaks, and provides the opportunity for them to add service line repair replacement protection. Learn more.
Alabama Rural Water Association is a non-profit organization representing water and wastewater systems serving rural communities and towns and commercial firms which support these systems.
We provide assistance to comply with State and Federal regulations, to help with management and operational problems, and to stimulate training initiatives.
GET IN TOUCHAlabama Rural Water Association
2576 Bell Road
Montgomery AL 36117
Phone: (334) 396-5511
Fax: (334) 396-7090