- FREE Training *
- Certification Renewal Assistance **
- Continuing Education Hours (CEH) Management **
- $7,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Policy ***
- Various Types of Insurance Coverage at Low Group Rates***
- 10% Discount on ARWA Member Services... (Publications, Apparel, etc.)
Individual Membership Dues
One Year .........$70
Group Membership Dues
Receive one free membership for every four paid memberships. Group membership terms are available for two or three years.
Membership dues are a legitimate system expense!
We encourage a three year membership for all state certified water, wastewater and collection system operators.
Memberships in the Society of Water Professionals range from one to three years. To insure keeping the memberships and record keeping current, an invoice will be sent approximately one month prior to membership expiration.
CEH Record Keeping
- Member attends ADEM approved training session and receives documentation of attendance.
- Member sends copy of documentation of attendance to Society of Water Professionals at ARWA office.
- CEHs will be entered in ARWA's CEH Management Database.
Coverage Available to Society of Water Professional Members
- Cancer Expense Coverage - Available with 100% coverage for Radiation and Chemotherapy
- Lump Sum Cancer Benefit - Pays a lump sum amount to $50,000
- Lump Sum Heart Attack and Major Heart Surgery Plan - Pays up to $50,000 if you have a heart attack or $10,000 for heart surgery even if you haven't had an attack.
- Hospital Intensive Care Plan - Pays from $300 to $600 per day for stays in Intensive Care. Pays whether for accident or illness.
- Accident Protection - Several plans are offered with coverage available for you and your family.
- Term Life Coverage - Affordable life insurance coverage for you and your family.
- Whole Life Insurance - Permanent Value coverage with guaranteed premium, guaranteed cash accumulation, and also guaranteed face amount.
* Grant Funding to support Free CEH Training is no longer available to the ARWA. However, all current members of the Society of Water Professionals will continue to receive local training FREE of Charge for Water Operator needs. Any Non-Member of the Society of Water Professionals will pay an administrative fee of $50.00 per local water training session. This does not include the registration fees for the ARWA Annual Conference, the AL/FL Conference or any other scheduled training.
** Attention State Certified Water, Wastewater and Collection System Operators. We keep detailed Continuing Education Hour records on an ARWA Database to be used for certification renewal assistance. Forms and additional information will be furnished on membership acceptance.
*** Upon approval other insurance coverage is available to Society members at group rates.