Jump to page content



Open for Registration

Grade II-III Wastewater
Certification Test Prep
Sep 19-Montgomery
Learn More
Water University
Utility Management Certification
Learn More
Schedule your own
On-site CEH Training

Earn CEHs
Training Calendar
Visit us on Facebook!


Quality on Tap




Custom Search



Pay Online
Pay any ARWA invoice online. 
Quick Pay!

Go to
Account Login


Learn more about getting online bill pay!


This web site is structured in compliance with the
Web Accessibility Initiative
of the
World Wide Web Consortium.

Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional

Valid CSS!



Alabama Dept of Economic and Community Affairs

ADECA - Alabama Department of Economic and Community Affairs

Jim Byard, Jr., Director

401 Adams Avenue
P O Box 5690
Montgomery, AL 36104
Phone: (334) 242-5591

Federal funds from the Community Development Block Grant Program are administered by the Alabama Department of Economic and Community Affairs. Municipalities and Counties that meet thresholds (the only eligible applicants) may apply for a wide range of public facilities in instances where the people directly benefited are primarily of low and moderate income.

Among the type of projects eligible for funding are water systems extensions and sewer collection lines, street and drainage improvements and housing rehabilitation.

For additional information about the grant assistance contact ADECA, 401 Adams Avenue, Montgomery, AL 36103-5690, or call the Montgomery office at 334-242-0492 or visit ADECA on the web at www.ADECA.alabama.gov




Copyright © 1999-2017. Alabama Rural Water Association. All rights reserved.

Web site design and maintenance by TEAM Support, Inc.