ARWA Annual Technical Training Conference
22nd Annual Golf Tournament
We are glad to announce the 2019 ARWA Golf Tournament will be returning to the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail in Mobile. The RTJ Magnolia Grove course is always exciting!
Plan to join us on Sunday, March 17, 2019 when the ARWA will hold it’s 22nd Annual Golf Tournament Fundraiser in support of the John A. Garrett Scholarship Fund (learn more about the scholarships). If you like to play golf, visit with friends or just enjoy a spring Sunday afternoon outdoors, this is the date, place and time.
ARWA's 41st Annual Technical Training Conference
March 17-20, 2019
Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail
7001 Magnolia Grove Parkway
Mobile, AL 36618
10:30 a.m. - Golf Tournament Registration
11:30 a.m. - Putting Competition begins
1:00 p.m. - Shotgun Start
Team Choice Sponsor
Hole –N- One Giveaway
Prizes, Prizes and More Prizes
Lunch Provided on site
will be determined by golf course staff, except for those Golf
Tournament "Team Choice" Sponsors who may build their own team.
No special request will be granted by THE ARWA staff.
Format: Post-Flighted Golf Tournament
Prizes: 1st Place Prize awards will be given to the top team of each ﬂight. Additional winners will be recognized for the longest drive and closest to the pin. Prizes will include gift cards, golf clubs, a golf bag, and much more!
Each Player Registration includes:
- 1 Mulligan - a “do over” or an extra stroke allowed after a poor shot, not counted on the scorecard
- 1 Toss - the ability for a player to pick up and ‘toss’ his or her golf ball after a shot. The toss will extend the shot and not be counted on the scorecard.
- 1 Entry to the Putting Competition
- 18 holes with cart, box lunch, and prizes.
- $100 per Utility Player
- $120 per Exhibitor/Company Player
- $120 per outside guest
- Complete your Conference Registration Form (it includes the golf tournament) and return with your payment to
- Exhibitor Registration
- Attendee Registration (available soon)
- Include each player's name and handicap on a Golf Tournament Player Registration form. Send one for each player.
- Golf Player Registration Form (one per player)
Description: Two Round Event
- First putt will be qualifying putt for the championship putt.
- Second putt will be the championship putt.
Players making both putts will enter a ‘putt-off’ until a single champion remains. The Qualifying Round will only allow one putt. No practice putts allowed. Entry included in registration fee.
String Game - Power Drive
Individual players will be able to purchase one String and a Power Drive for $10.00 on-site or by the registration form.
- STRING - The string will be blindly drawn from a box containing strings that vary in length. Each player can use his or her string once for their team to pick up a putt within the length of that string without counting a stroke. There can be no cutting or re-use of the string.
- POWER DRIVE – Can’t be used on the long drive hole. Men are allowed to play from the Women’s tee box on one hole. Women will hit from Women’s tee, then add 30 yards to the result of that shot.
$15,000 Hole-N-One Giveaway...
awarded for all Par 3, Hole-N-One
Your support of the ARWA 22nd Annual Golf Tournament benefits the John A. Garrett Scholarship Fund. It enables the ARWA to offer scholarship award opportunities for educational enhancement to the water and wastewater utility personnel in Alabama. Learn more about the scholarships.
Technical Sessions (ADEM approved CEHs) for Water, Wastewater and Decisionmakers
Largest Water and Wastewater Supplier - Exhibit Hall - State and Federal
Agency Exhibits -
Water Taste Test -
Golf Tournament -
Entertainment - Awards Program
Conference at a Glance
Detailed Conference Agenda
Attendee Home & Registration
Board Election Information
Water Taste Test
ATV Giveaway and Raffles
Exhibitor Home & Registration
Exhibitor General Info
Exhibit Hall Layout
Full Conference Agenda
Conference App Info
Attendee Registration Form
Attendee Full Information Packet
- Attendee General Information
- Awards Program Application Package
- Board Election Information
- Water Taste Test
- ATV Giveaway and Raffles
Exhibitor Registration Form
Exhibitor Full Information Packet
- Exhibitor Information & Rules
- Exhibit Hall Layout
- Agenda at a Glance
Golfer Registration Form
Golf Tournament Info
Pay any ARWA invoice online.
Open for Registration
Understanding and Complying with Sanitary Sewer Overflow Permit Requirements (WW)
Lead and Copper Materials Inventory (W)
Jan 31-Phenix City
Sustainable Utility Management (WW)
System Check Up and Operator Training (W)
Utility Management Certification
Schedule your own
On-site CEH Training
Plan for future training!
New! To provide our members with additional protection, we have implemented a Secure Certificate on our website. This authenticates the ARWA website and encrypts transmitted data such as name and contact information. You will see a lock symbol, a green color, or the https:// secure protocol in the address bar of your browser.
Pay any ARWA invoice online.
Water Loss Protection
The ARWA/NRWA ServLine Program protects your utility against losses from customers’ water leaks, and provides the opportunity for them to add service line repair replacement protection. Learn more.
Alabama Rural Water Association is a non-profit organization representing water and wastewater systems serving rural communities and towns and commercial firms which support these systems.
We provide assistance to comply with State and Federal regulations, to help with management and operational problems, and to stimulate training initiatives.
GET IN TOUCHAlabama Rural Water Association
2576 Bell Road
Montgomery AL 36117
Phone: (334) 396-5511
Fax: (334) 396-7090